|Model:||bitcoin wallet||Warranty:||No Warranty|
Trezor One, Secure Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet, Secure password manager, FIDO U2F / SSH Security Authentication, Cryptocurrency Wallet with Storage for Altcoins.
A next step in the evolution of bitcoin towards a completely safe storage and payment system. Trezor brings peace of mind.
- No matter how unprotected your computer or internet connection might be, your coins stay always safe with Trezor as it never exposes your private keys. Trezor is an isolated environment for offline transaction signing, using a small display for you to visually verify the transaction contents. That's why all operations using Trezor are entirely safe
Easy to use
- Trezor is Windows, OS X, and Linux friendly. All you need to do is to connect your Trezor to a computer and follow the instructions. There are only two hardware buttons, to confirm or to deny the action, so using Trezor is as easy, safe and as intuitive as it can be. Users can backup the whole Trezor contents on a small piece of paper and use this backup to regain access to all their coins in case of disaster, loss or theft.
- Trezor uses state of the art cryptographic algorithms and practices, but you don't have to read long manuals or to be a crypto-expert in order to use them properly.
- Trezor code is open-source and technical decisions are discussed with the wider developer community. Everything can be audited by an independent third party. This ensures that Trezor is absolutely transparent and backdoor-free
- Protect your bitcoin with the highest level of security available, the Trezor. Never worry about computer viruses, malware, keyloggers or hackers again; your private keys never leave the device.