Bitmain Antminer S9 Bitcoin Miner, 0.098 J/GH Power Efficiency, 13.5TH/s
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate: 13.5TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 1323W ±10% (Power supply not included)
- Built-in web management portal - No separate host computer or software required
- Most Power Efficient Bitcoin Miner: 0.098 J/GH ±7%
- Power supply sold separately - AntMiner APW3++ power supply recommended if you have 220v+. EVGA SuperNova 1600 G2 recommended if you only have 110-120v power.
*POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED*
If you have 220v-264v power, then Bitmain recommends using the APW3++ power supply.
If you have 110v-120v power (standard power outlets in the US), then the following power supplies have been confirmed to work well:
-Two Bitmain APW3++
-EVGA's SuperNova 1600 G2
1. Hash Rate: 13.5 TH/s Â±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1323W Â±10%
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 W/GH Â±7%
4. ASIC Chip: 189 x BM1387
5. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
6. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
7. Network: Ethernet cable is not included
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure that prevents the AntMiner from being within 5% of advertised speeds within the first 30 days. The warranty will be voided by overclocking. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a replacement.
2. The AntMiner S9 requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors. There are three hash boards that each require THREE 6-pin PCI-e power connectors and one additional 6-pin PCI-e power connector on the controller. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e power connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply unit is not included. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ for those with 220v power.
5. Very LOUD! Sounds like a whiny vacuum.
6. Metal clanking or rattling is expected when moving the AntMiner S9. The sound is from the hashing boards moving back and forth against the metal frame. This does not mean there are loose parts and does not mean the item is defective.