Antminer S9 ~14.0TH/s @ .098W/GH 16nm ASIC Bitcoin Miner with Power Supply
- Bitcoin Mining Hash Rate: 14.0TH/s ±5%
- Power Consumption: 1372W ±10%
- Built-in web management portal - No separate host computer or software required
- Bitmain Power Supply Included with Heavy Duty C13 to NEMA 5-15P Power Cord (14AWG)
- Extremely Efficient Bitcoin / Bitcoin Cash Miner: 0.098 J/GH ±7%
*BITMAIN POWER SUPPLY & CORD ARE INCLUDED*
Warning: Must have 220v-264v power to run! If you only have 110v-120v power (standard power outlets in the US), then you cannot reliably power the AntMiner S9 with a single PSU. We recommend using 2 PSUs together when using 110v-120v power sources.
1. Hash Rate: 14.0 TH/s ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1372W ±10%
3. Power Efficiency: 0.098 W/GH ±7%
4. ASIC Chip: 189 x BM1387
5. Dimensions: 350mm(L)*135mm(W)*158mm(H)
6. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans
7. Network: Ethernet cable is not included
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days and the warranty has not been voided by overclocking. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a replacement.
2. The AntMiner S9 requires TEN 6-pin PCI-e connectors. There are three hash boards that each require THREE 6-pin PCI-e power connectors and one additional 6-pin PCI-e power connector on the controller. All TEN 6-pin PCI-e power connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. One BITMAIN Power supply is included with a Heavy Duty C13 to NEMA 5-15P power cord (14AWG).
5. Very LOUD! Sounds like a whiny vacuum.
6. Metal clanking or rattling is expected when moving the AntMiner S9. The sound is from the hashing boards moving back and forth against the metal frame. This does not mean there are loose parts and does not mean the item is defective.