Coinkite Coldcard Bitcoin Hardware Wallet
- It accepts standard psbt transaction (Bip 174) stored on an Micro SD card. No companion 'app' On your computer, works with the major wallets already (electrum, and more to come)
- It's cheap! Simple Packaging, plain design, No fancy boxes, no redundant cables
- It's ultrasecure! Real crypto security chip. Your private key is stored in a dedicated security chip, not the main micro's Flash
- Easy back-up! Micro SD card slot for backup and data storage. This allows truly offline SIGNING, by transferring the Unsigned/signed transactions on sneakers
- Open source software design runs Microphone and you can change it
What is the coinkite Coldcard? It's a bitcoin hardware Wallet, so it signs transactions and can be used offline. BIP39 based, which means you can backup the secret words onto paper, and have lots of sub-accounts and unlimited independent payment addresses. It knows how to understand transactions, so you can see what you are approving. The first psbt (Bip 174) native Wallet which can be used completely offline for it's entire lifecycle.